[at-l] Priority Mail Forwarding plus

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 16:17:53 CDT 2006

In a message dated 9/26/2006 1:53:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
janiek at bellsouth.net writes:

Sounds  to me as though some clerk is trying to make a few illegal bucks.
Sad to  say,
but it does happen.  Hopefully they get busted.  They  usually do.

It wasn't like that.

I think it was someone on the pct-l that copied and pasted something from
the domestic mail manual to the affect that if you're there to receive a
package, it's consided delivered.  Looking earlier, also in the DMM, I saw  where it
can be deemed non-deliverable if it's refused, at which time you could  free
forward since it's PM.

Sly