[at-l] Pack weights of yesteryear

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 27 15:11:25 CDT 2006

FWIW; I graduated high school spring of 1973 and went to work.
Unfortunately I took up bull work.  That is heavy physical labor.  This
resulted in the breakdown of the disks in my back.  I have held a number of
other jobs, many around the major job of Mr. Mom.  I took up truck driving
in 1996.  In 2001 I injured my knee on the job.  This stymied my exercise
program which exacerbated my back problems.  Since I now can't get
reemployed as a truck driver without getting "reeducated", I figured I might
as well go for something I might enjoy and not destroy what little is left
of my back's structure.  (The time frame is longer, but the price structure
is better.)  Therefore, I am back in school, full-time.

Black Wolfe,