[at-l] Pack weights of yesteryear

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Thu Sep 28 06:50:37 CDT 2006

I thought I was really light weight, many years ago, when my pack was
25#.  Had a heavy Kelty pack and loved it.  But, when I got into the
real light weight phase, I got down to 10#.  Nimblewill Nomad worked
with me on this.  I could not believe how much easier it was to hike and
how much longer distances I could go.

Hugs, Hummer