[at-l] dog, gathering, ahhhh

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Thu Sep 28 06:59:40 CDT 2006

Tamara,

Have you considered calling the college (Concord) and asking if there
might be someone there who might want to make a few bucks "babysitting" ?

Good luck.  We have a cat who travels everywhere with us.  I have seen
dogs at the Gathering before, but don't know what they do with them
during the classes.  I do know that, if it is a therapy dog, she is
allowed to go anyone unless she is disruptive.  BTW, my cat is a Therapy
Animal and went to the DNC in Boston, stayed in a "no pet" hotel.

Good luck!  Hugs, Hummingbird