[at-l] dog, gathering, ahhhh

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 17:07:15 CDT 2006

In a message dated 9/28/2006 8:00:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,  athumming
bird at dnet.net writes:

Good  luck.  We have a cat who travels everywhere with us.  I have seen
dogs at the Gathering before, but don't know what they do with them
during the classes.  I do know that, if it is a therapy dog, she is
allowed to go anyone unless she is disruptive.

Dogs are welcome at the Gathering, on leashes, but not in the  buildings.  I
suppose if it were a "certified" therapy dog they'd have  to you let take it
in, but  a therapy dog "in training" would seem to be  taking advantage of the
college and Folklife center.

If you can't find a sitter, why not just tie it out?  Start your/her
training!

Sly