[at-l] Gathering needs... Please read

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 08:17:52 CDT 2006

Not many people own high powered dvd projectors.  Does your employer?

We need a high powered dvd projector for optimal viewing of evening programs
at the Gathering.  At this point, any projector higher than the 1000+ lumens
range we already have lined up will be an improvement.  But, the higher the
lumens value, the better.

If your company has one that they would be willing to lend to a non-profit
(501(c)3) for the weekend, please let me know that ASAP and include the
lumens specifications.  Of course, if you happen to personally own a higher
lumens projector that you can bring to the Gathering, please get in touch
with me and include the lumens spec.

My research shows we should optimally have one in the 4,000 lumens (or
higher) range so the closer we can get to this specification, the better,
brighter, and easier to see the presentations will be.

Rental costs are prohibitive for this type of projector.

Thank you for your attention,

Mara
Stitches, AT99 (and former ALDHA Member-at-Large)

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor