[at-l] I was on Springer summit yesterday

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 21:14:21 CDT 2007

there were a couple or three or four of thru hiker wannabees starting out on
Springer yesterday and today . . .
. . . (I'm a wannabee btw) . . .
I took my bro and his wife and kids up there, 'cause I was on vacation wid
dem . . .
they had a cabin at Vogel an' invited me to join them . . .
I was more grateful than can be said or written . . .
for the holiday (a perversion, I heard on CNN this evening, of 'Holy Day') .
. .
jest say'n . . .
I picked up an ex-military-guy-turned-8th
grade-science-teacher-who-had-wandered-around-the-world at Walaseeyee
(Neal's Gap) to return him to his 'motor vehicle' for his ride back to
Kissimmee, Fla. at Amicalola . . . He'd come up to hike with a wannabee for
a few days . . . and send him on his way . . . an' i owe'd SOMEONE a ride
from that very spot . . . I cannot remember now who . . . but i fixed THAT
particular karma . . . today . . .
jest . . .
say'n . . .