[at-l] ShenRUCK 2007...

Richard Mann yugrekih at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 08:43:08 CDT 2007

I'll be making some changes to the ShenRUCK 2007.  First change is it will be moved two weeks into June.  I have had it explained to me that Memorial Day Weekend is the 2nd busiest time in the Shenandoah national Park, hence the move.  This will then prompt all of the other changes.  I have not had time to rework the website yet, but will hopefully soon.  When the changes are made, I'll post here and at Whiteblaze and at Trailplace . . . . . . . . . . er, probably not at Trailplace...

Pittsburgh