[at-l] http://www.journeystoinspire.org/

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:59:39 CDT 2007

I gather from their website that you pay them to go on the thru-hike
which takes place on their schedule. The money you pay doesn't get you
any services (at least they don't list any), just the privilege of
going with the group. 70% of the money, including donations from
none-hiking contributors, goes to a charity they choose.

Maybe I'm too independent but I think I'd rather donate to charities
of my own choosing (they'd get 100% of my donation that way) and hike
on my own schedule.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/