[at-l] Vonnegut dies

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Thu Apr 12 09:21:16 CDT 2007

Great anecdote.

I loved that bit in "Back To School" where he was paid to write a book report for Rodney Dangerfield on one of his own books...then the teacher said that he knew Rodney didn't write it, and that whoever wrote it didn't know the first thing about Vonnegut. So Rodney put a "stop payment" on the check.
(Great movie)

84 years is a pretty good run; I hope mine is comparable, but only if I can enjoy it...

-"Camo"

From: Bror8588 at aol.com