[at-l] ATC needs a few moments of your time.

Ryan Brooks ryan at hack.net
Mon Apr 16 11:14:31 CDT 2007

I was asked to pass this on to the list.  I'm sure they'd appreciate our
participation. -Ryan

----

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC) is a volunteer-based, private
nonprofit organization dedicated to the conservation of the 2,175-mile
Appalachian National Scenic Trail.  Under a new grant received from
IMPACT: A Fund for Change Through Volunteerism, ATC is creating new
Trail-wide program for volunteers and volunteer managers.

As a first step in creating this program ATC is examining the many ways
volunteers support the Appalachian Trail.  We are starting the planning
process with a needs assessment so that we can learn more about what the
public might need or want to support their volunteer engagement on
behalf of the Appalachian Trail.   We've created a brief, user-friendly
survey on the SurveyMonkey.com service.  It will be open for response
from Monday, April 16 through Friday, May 11.

Simply click on the link below and begin:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=738613653002

THANK YOU for helping ATC by completing this brief survey!  We will keep
you posted over the next months about our progress in establishing this
new service.

Jeanne Mahoney
Volunteer Resources Coordinator
Appalachian Trail Conservancy