[at-l] Hiking Companion Question

Ken Bennett bennettk at wfu.edu
Mon Apr 16 15:11:50 CDT 2007

> Is anybody on this list planning to hike Shenandoah National Park
> then?  If
> so, would I be able to hike with them for one or two days?

Mike,

There will be a lot of thru-hikers on the Trail in Shenandoah in late May,
plus weekenders if you go over the Memorial Day holiday (not really
recommended). It wouldn't be hard to hike and stay with other hikers, at
least after the first night. So don't be too worried about going on your
own.

I don't recall your earlier post about hiking. What's up with the adapted
GPS?

--Ken