[at-l] New Study re glucosamine condroitin

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Tue Apr 17 13:14:00 CDT 2007

The osteoarthritis in Jan's hands was getting so bad that he was having
a difficult time playing his guitar.  A friend suggestion that he try
that combination and said the best one came from Costo.  He did not
noticed any difference for three months.  Then, all of a sudden, his
fingers became limber again.  It did not help his back or anything else,
but it does wonders for his fingers, allowing him to perform.  I am
wondering if the trials were done soon after starting it or after they
had a time to work.

Hummingbird