[at-l] OT - Computer help

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 14:44:00 CDT 2007

I know there's some computer whizzes on here, I'm hoping someone can help
me.
HP Image Zone came with the computer, about all I use it for is to resize
images that I want to attach to e-mails.
It didn't do this in the past, but now when I try to open Image Zone MS
starts installing something called Photo Gallery, which just totally bogs
the system down and doesn't ever seem to finish installing. I have to kill
the install, and when I do Image Zone works just fine. So how do I keep the
computer from trying to do the install to start with?

Thanks!