[at-l] Buggin' me....

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 18:30:07 CDT 2007

I enjoyed Earth today. My lady and I took a drive along the St.
Lawrence, popped into a couple of not-yet-open state parks, shot some
pictures of camps on islands in the Thousand Islands and visited
Clayton, a small community on the river where we used to shop when we
lived on Wellesley Island. We had temperatures in the low 70s. It was
awesome.

As for helping the Earth... I do what I can every day.
Have a great birthday and be assured, the Earth is older than you.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/