[at-l] Trail Daze and Creepiness

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Thu Apr 26 10:39:15 CDT 2007

I have done that part of the Creeper many times and it is beautiful.  It
is know as one of the best bike trails in the country.  Renting bikes
and getting a ride is expensive and sometimes hard to get during TD.  If
you can bring your bike and get a ride up.  One person can leave the car
at the top and the other drive their car up to the top to retrieve it.
Hummingbird