[at-l] An "Extra" Ordinary Adventurer

Dennis Gass gassd at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 14 00:08:06 CDT 2007

I finished reading my copy of Jan's magnificent creation while lounging in
the port at Cozumel Mexico.  Where did you finish reading yours?  It was
kind of weird being taken to a mountaintop and cool weather with a clear
blue ocean as the backdrop and sweating profusely.

My compliments to Jan and anyone involved in the publication.  Reading it
was the highlight of my cruise in the Carribean last week.

Thanks again Jan for getting it to me so quickly so I had it in time to take
with me!!  It's the best read I have had in a very long time.

Encore. Encore.