[at-l] MEC

Tamara Krebs tamarakrebs20 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 21:16:29 CDT 2007

Well on Aug 25th I'm making the trip to MEC (Mountain Equipment Co-op) in
Toronto. So I thought hey maybe there's more people out there who want the
just add water maple syrup mix that they won't ship outside Canada! So if
that sounds like something you'd like to try e-mail me direct. Almost
everything else that is available at thier website they will ship world
wide, except fuel, combustibles, and the just add water maple syrup. Thier
website is: www.mec.ca

TTYL

Tamarack
TamaraKrebs20 at hotmail.com