[at-l] MEC

Pete Randrup thehardhead at verizon.net
Fri Aug 17 16:51:15 CDT 2007

Just used a new REI pack, the large 65-liter
CRUISE UL pack.  Pretty good equipment.
Carried about 29-lb. gear, plus a 3-liter
hydro in the pack and two 1-liter water
bottles.

I'll go back to it again . . . and I hope
again and again.  Shall try to reduce the
basic pack load from the 29-lb. noted above,
to about 26/27- lbs.

Thjere were lots of attachments on the
outside of the bag, of which I used only a
few.

DewDrop