[at-l] "Corpsman, what's next?"

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Sun Aug 19 08:47:46 CDT 2007

DewDrop,

I am so sorry to hear about your knees.  My brother had his done a few
months ago and says that he feels like a new man.  If it were me, I
would definitely want to get both done at once, so that it can be over
with.  I had surgery on both of my feet a few years ago and decided to
do one at a time.  I regretted it as I had to spend SO much time healing
having one at a time.  I am sure you will get other opinions and
suggestions to help with your decisions.  Whatever you decide, best of luck!
Hummingbird