[at-l] "Corpsman, what's next?"

Pete Randrup hardhead at 1956.usna.com
Mon Aug 20 09:17:24 CDT 2007

I've got my fingers crossed that those improvements make
a difference.  My surgeon had special training in the new
ways down in Alabama with an outfit that does major work
with athletes.

Living in B-more, and depending upon my rehab status,
I'll do my best to capture the Wheat Field aka Gettysburg!
Sounds like a neat gathering.

Thanks for the note,

DewDrop