[at-l] i'm gonna spew

Lilla Thompson lthompson at hollins.edu
Wed Aug 22 06:58:37 CDT 2007

As ever, I'm just so impressed with the man's lack of ego ;)
I think I'll throw myself a party...commemorating something or other.
Gifts and cash welcome...

Those are quite the prices. $125 for a used copy of the "Philosopher's
Guide"? I have one I bought for $8. Of course mine wasn't "used by
WingFoot".

On 8/21/07, David Addleton <dfaddleton at gmail.com> wrote:

> relics are available for sale, but only if you are a SERIOUS
collector:
> http://www.trailplace.com/farewell/miscitems/miscitems.html
>
> On 8/21/07, David Addleton <dfaddleton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > From http://www.trailplace.com/farewell/ty/thankyou.html
> >
> > Thank You Gifts
> >
> > You can say "Thank You" to Wingfoot
> > for the many lasting contributions he has made to the A.T.
> > and its hiking community over the past 25 years.
> >
> > Gifts and comments are being collected by Wingfoot's
> > friends for presentation at a farewell party for him on Sept. 27th.*
> > You can use a credit card to send a gift by clicking below:
> >
> > Well wishes and thank-you notes may be sent to:
> >
> > Wingfoot Farewell Party
> > 1800 Brandy Woods Trail SE
> > Conyers, GA 30013

> posts

> > > So...where is the party? And, where IS he going?

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/