[at-l] A little birdy told me...

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:47:12 CDT 2007

Hey buddy, nice to hear from you. I sent an email one day after I had a
dream about you. I was going to see my son in TX (in the dream, maybe that
why you are phixional) and stopped by your place on the way. You were living
in a house that was of a tropical sort, frame with a roof and roll-up canvas
walls. Kind of neat. You had some big family do going on with lots of people
there but I don't recall eating any catfish or catphish either for that
matter.

What happened to the email? Only the Computer Gods know. I didn't get an
"undeliverable" notice so I'm guessing it got tangled up in a spam filter or
some such thing.

So how the heck are you?

On 8/24/07, Shane Steinkamp <shane at theplacewithnoname.com> wrote:

> > He left the list. It's a shame. I liked him and have tried to contact
> him
> > but don't get any answer.
>
> When was that, Jim?  I must have missed it.  Sorry for that.  I've sort of
> missed a lot of stuff in the middle lately.
>
> > perhaps....HE was the phixonal character....No?
>
> Who said that?  I may be delusional, but I only left in 2006.  Phixonal
> status already.  Gads.  A ledgend in my own time...
>
> Shane

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/