[at-l] Miss Janet's House Memorial Sale!!

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 18:02:04 CDT 2007

I didn't lose a sock on Bromley Mtn. You did.  I just counted my socks and had an odd number of socks.  There were only two people in the room.  Somebody messed up the sock count.  It had to be you I couldn't have been me, I just don't do them kinda things.
    Now if anyone would like to buy a sock that belonged to "Liteshoe" that she put in my pack by mistake while she was out hiking that trail she wrote a book about well I am taking bids.

Clyde
From: Jan Leitschuh <janl2 at mindspring.com>