[at-l] new subscriber

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:13:21 CDT 2007

Hey Mike - welcome!

Been here since 2002 (or was it 03), but considered a newbie still :)  I
like that.

What was your trail name in 04? NOBO? There are a few 04ers here, and unless
they're occasionally lurking, they'll probably respond or email you offlist.

Lots of good information here, both on and off topic. Good folk.

Yes, some of us attend the Gathering. You have several ALDHA board members
here too, I am their membership secretary.

Anything I can do....take care.

Marsha
"StarLyte"