[at-l] Win...

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 07:02:08 CDT 2007

In a message dated 2007-08-28 07:12:26 Eastern Daylight Time,
athiker at smithville.net writes:

When  they are announcing final boarding for flights, why do they always
say  "This is the last and final..."?  Isn't 'last' and 'final' sorta the
same thing?

In the Bible they say: "Alpha and Omega" or The First and Last.  I  guess
they couldn't do that in an airport because nobody listens.  I think  that they
repeat the "Last and Final" message a few times and that is really  confusing
-- "Are they talking about my flight or some others?"

Skylander