[at-l] Start making preparations...

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 17:36:25 CDT 2007

don't forget to put in those chocolate covered coffee beans in the mix, nothing beats an extra shot of caffeine while munching on trail mix

  Eddy

Linda Patton <lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu> wrote:
  Jim Bullard wrote:
> ...So are we supposed to run contests for the best trail mix? Mine
> consists of raisins, peanuts, dried pineapple pieces and M&Ms.

Good idea. We may have done that before, but maybe the newbies
would like to see it done again. As for myself, I found I preferred
snack-sized baggies of the pure stuff, choosing whatever my tastebuds
dictated from hour to hour: M&Ms, sunflower kernels, SportBeans (jelly
beans), cinnamon candy, cheeze-its, and on and on. Call it "Trail
Unmix" if you will. ~~ eArThworm