[at-l] A little hiking fix for the weather-impaired

Jim Stewart jim.stewart at usa.net
Sat Dec 1 22:08:30 CST 2007

Ya just had to point me to that one....  Absolutely magnificent!

I have *got* to go hiking.....

WhoAh

On Nov 30, 2007 9:01 PM, Mark Hudson <mvhudson at gmail.com> wrote:

> WhoAh, if you haven't made it to page three of the link, it's the JMT....
> Just what I need, almost December and I have a hiking fever...
>
> After viewing this, I am at a loss for words, and my wife will tell ya that
> that does not happen too often.  All I can say is - Most Excellent, Most
> Excellent.
>
> Thank you for sharing - I have viewed it three times now, and will probably
> do it again before calling it a night.
>

> WhoAh

------------------------------
Jim Stewart
jim.stewart at usa.net
863.521.1511

This email is intended only for the use of the party(s) to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or
its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and removing
it from your computer, backups and/or other retention devices.