[at-l] Tenth Anniversary

KGJ jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Dec 6 07:03:53 CST 2007

That really kindles a lot of memories.  Our first date was Miles Davis at
 the Cellar Club in Georgetown (Washington, DC).  The night he was recording
his "Live Evil" album (we didn't realize that for many years).  We should do
 more to celebrate our "first date" anniversary.  Its so near Christmas and
my
 wife's birthday that it usuallyl gets lost in the shuffle.

>> On Dec 5, 2007 12:41 PM,  <pudscrawler at aol.com> wrote:
>>> This month, December, 2007, marks the tenth anniversary of my being
>>> online
>>> with you guys through the progression of long-gone and still-there
>>> hiking
>>> sites.  I have loved it and consider knowing most all of you as a
>>> special