[at-l] Fwd: [WomenHikers] Pacific Northwest Mini-Ruck

pudscrawler at aol.com pudscrawler at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 20:51:30 CST 2007

Hello, All.?

Are any of you situated in the Pacific Northwest?? Well, we've got a naturopathic physician who is planning to do a NOBO in 2008.? She cannot leave her practice quite yet to go to a RUCK but wants all the one-on-one conversations and tidbits she would have got if she could.? I suggested that then she should just host a mini-RUCK there in Portland, Oregon, where she and her husband live.

She liked that idea very much and sent out the message below to the Women Hikers group, but asked me to forward it on to at-l and WHITEBLAZE.net.??

Kinnickinic