[at-l] Calling All Computer Geeks---

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Fri Dec 7 17:02:50 CST 2007

My daughter sent me a document to proof for her.  I've done so, but my computer refuses to send it back to her.  Anyway we've tried to send it, the computer reads it as being spam, but we can't figure out how to tell the machine that it's an OK document.  I have Windows something with a Vista operating system.  I know that this has something to do with Vista, but I don't know what.  Help!  This is one of her project papers for her Masters.  Thanks.  anklebear