[at-l] Sugar pie, honey bunch...

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:54:40 CST 2007

when Alexander the Great -- Secundarrr <roll your 'R' damit> [in the current
lingo of the place(s)] --- died in or around (legalese) Babylon, they put
his body in a box and filled it up with honey and transported it to
Alexandria in Egypt . . . honey is a preservative, after all . . . it's also
good to put on burns and cuts because it has anti-bacterial properties as
well . . . and as recently as this week Eureka reported it will help quell a
child's cough . . . anyways . . . Honey is a GOOD thing, imho . . . and a
whole lot better than cane sugah! got that SHUGAH?!