[at-l] Rucks

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Dec 18 08:35:40 CST 2007

Actually, for the new entries to show up, I found you need to hit publish,
re-publish, then save and close.

Sly

In a message dated 12/18/2007 7:39:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
atrailhiker at hotmail.com writes:

Folks that have a Gmail account might be the ones having the problem. I  know
when I go the spreadsheet site, it's reading my cookies, THUS,  automatically
signing me in under my gmail account (which I never use).

So, make sure that you do the following.....

click  here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pFUZvpAQRNQDXJYkFg7-nZA

make  sure your cookies don't open the site

half way down the page on the  right, you'll notice in TINY LETTERS the
words: edit this page (in  clue)
click on that, you will be directed to a sign in

type in  under email:  atrailhiker at hotmail.com (my email addy)
password:   trailwork

It will open the spreadsheets, there are SIX (6)  SPREADSHEETS.....the tabs
are located on the bottom

click on any one of  them

click on a box

type in what you want, hit  enter

then...the upper right side of the page click on
SAVE AND  CLOSE

voile'

any problems, email me