[at-l] OK, Wise Ones---

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Wed Dec 19 11:02:31 CST 2007

It's going to depend on your computer and software.
I have a PC with Windows XP and here's the directions for that combination:

To open Character Map,
click Start,
point to Programs,
point to Accessories,
point to System Tools,
and then click Character Map.

I put a copy of that on my Desktop and named the icon "Special Characters."
When I open that, I scroll down to font "Wingdings" and there's a check mark
symbol on the right end of the next-to-last line. Click 'select' and then 'copy'
and you can paste into a document.
~~ eArThworm