[at-l] Holiday Greetings to one and all

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 06:51:22 CST 2007

City deer don't eat yellow apples. The one tree in my backyard is full of yellow apples that the squirrels have carried up to their nests. The trees look like they're decorated. I don't have any red apples.

There is also a mockingbird in my back yard for the first time in winter.  He's waiting for me to throw the cookie sheet scraps out there. The feral cats will eat anything as long as it has fat in it.

Jim that's a beautiful sky in that photo. Thanks for the holiday greetings.

Clyde, congrats on your granddaughter. My 9 year old g-daughter is beautiful and bright. I love to see her smiling face every day. She has promised to go hiking with me again this year and I am very excited about that. Being a grandparent is a whole different ball game-you will be broke forever so plan now.

Have a blessed week with your families, friends, and if you're alone do something real special for yourself.

Marsha