[at-l] Merry Christmas to me!

cvano at tmail.com cvano at tmail.com
Thu Dec 27 05:43:31 CST 2007

Hahaha.  I live on a boat.  When mine came, I had to set it up on the
dock.  Got a lot of funny looks.  Told people it was a new Mother-in-Law
apartment...  Alas, I only used it once but I did like it.  Had the
Rainbow, but its cashed on the mountain.  Between the hundred inches of
snow there now with more expected every day this week, the rest of the
winter, spring, and part of summer and the UV rays until I can recover
it, I consider it lost.  Hey Henry, send me another tent!  Chris

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 3:14 am, Mark Hudson wrote:
> Stopped at the PO last night, and found that the Shire's Rainbow tarp
> tent that I ordered was already in... it's always nice getting gear for
> Christmas, even if Santa's a little late (actually, I didn't expect to
> get it until next week at the earliest).
> So now I have to see if I can make enough room in my apartment to set
> it up...
>
> skeeter

It's not the Mountain that we conquer,
but Ourselves.  Anon.