[at-l] Fwd: from Walkin' Jim Stoltz

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dishmail.net
Sat Dec 29 12:22:06 CST 2007

Marsha Lee wrote:
> He touches my heart, this and always.
>
> Thank you for posting Linda.
>
> Marsha
>
> > From: lpatton at fsu.edu
> > To: at-l at backcountry.net
> > Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:23:14 -0500
> > Subject: [at-l] Fwd: from Walkin' Jim Stoltz
> >
> > For those who don't get his newsletter...
> > ~~ eArThworm

This is so upsetting.  He looked so good when we saw him at the
Gathering.  Jan (Dutch Treat), and he, spent hours together playing and
chatting at the very end of the Gathering, exchanging DVDs.  I also
bought one of the children's DVDs which I would recommend to anyone with
children.
Hoping and Praying that he gets thru this.  He is such a wonderful man.

eArThworm, thanks for sharing this.

Hummingbird