[at-l] Holy White Stuff

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 17:56:20 CST 2007

Well, I am going out tonight!  To celebrate the completion of another  year.
They go by fast these days.  Each year seems to fly by.   Like the lines on
the road as one approaches a toll booth, the lines get closer  and closer
together as one approaches and they seem to just fly by signalling  the need to
slow down.  Well, I am not beginning to slow down even though  my arthritis keeps
me to a slow pace when walking downhill.  In life, I  still attempt to do as
much as I can.  It is exhillerating to be out and  about.  Traveling here and
there is exciting!  Prague and Berlin in  December, and in January the USVI
(St. Thomas and St. Johns) and then later in  the month to Jost Van Dyke, BVI.

Someone on this list coined the phrase "Life is Good,"  And I  say,

Yes it is!

Jack  Skylander               HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!