[at-l] For anyone in the Boulder/Denver CO area... (CDT Slideshow)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 11:47:01 CST 2007

Upcoming CDT Slideshow - Feb 15th at Neptune Mountaineering

From Neptune Mountaineering's website (htttp://www.neptunemountaineering.com):

Thursday, February 15
Walking the Backbone:
A Journey on the Continental Divide Trail
This past summer and fall, Paul Magnanti walked from Canada to Mexico along the Continental Divide Trail. The approximant 2800 mile journey was on an unfinished trail, took four months to walk, 6 pairs of shoes and many Snicker bars! See glaciers, deserts, snow fields and some of the most remote wilderness left in the lower 48. Show starts at 8 PM.

So, if you are in the area, and want to see my slide show from my recent walk (http://www.pmags.com/mags_cdt.htm) , come on down! Neptune's is a locally owned (and world famous) outdoor store that shows some killer slideshows!  Hopefully, mine will go over well. :)

-Mags

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com