[at-l] ramen noodles thai dish

Bob C ellen at clinic.net
Sun Feb 4 15:56:52 CST 2007

A pretty good almost instant soup can be made from a can of beef or chicken broth, frozen or left over vegetables, Ramen noodles, and most any left over cooked meat -- chicken, pork or beef steak or roast. Cook the vegetables if they need cooking, add a packet of noodles, cook two or three minutes, and then add the left over meat in chunk-sized pieces.

The flavor packets can be used instead of the canned broth. But canned is more tasty and the packets can be saved for use on the trail to flavor rice, pasta, etc.

Weary