[at-l] I have finally joined at-l. so hello!

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Sun Feb 4 21:34:51 CST 2007

Welcome to the campfire.

Pull up a log & join in.

Hey, whoever has the smashmallows, pass em over.

Chainsaw

BTW -- We are a group of friends who are rather like a campfire -- we tend
to talk about a lot of things and forget that new folk to the campfire
missed part of the earlier conversation.  So, we are not likely to bring up
a subject, unless something, or someone, brings it to mind.

So, don't just sit back a listen, expecting subjects to just come up.

BTW -- There is an archive at

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/at-l/

or

http://www.backcountry.net/arch/at