[at-l] ramen noodles thai dish

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 11:33:15 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/5/2007 12:19:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rose_undine at yahoo.com writes:

That's  what I'll be doing for my thru...adding powdered milk.  I'm sure it
won't  taste all that great, but at least it'll add calcium and protein.

I  hadn't thought of squeeze magarine.  Does that need to be  refrigerated?

For the most part you can get by with squeeze margarine and butter not  being
refrigerated during the course of a resupply or weeks time except for
perhaps in the hottest weather.  Also, I suggest you add milk powder  on top of your
Liptons, or whatever, to help prevent the milk burning on the  bottom of your
pot.

To answer Rick's question, you don't have to add either milk or  margarine.
You'll also find adding the reccommended 2 cups will leave your  Lipton's
soupy unless it's simmered per directions.  I usually add a little  less water.
It's still somewhat soupy but easier to clean.

Sly