[at-l] Trip Report - A bit late and unfortunately LONG

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 15:16:59 CST 2007

Thanks for sharing....

In a message dated 2/5/2007 2:30:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dennis at katom.com writes:

My son  and I had a fantastic time walking a section of trail we have
done many  times before.  We started out planning a weeklong trip to
Grayson  Highlands.  Since he wasn't feeling 100% we scaled it back to 5
days  around Hot Springs, and when it came right down to the day before
heading  out he wanted to scale it back even further to a 3 day/2 night
trip  somewhere on the AT in Georgia a bit closer to home.