[at-l] at-l ramen with peanut butter

pudscrawler at aol.com pudscrawler at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 16:21:43 CST 2007

Great to see Laces here.

Kinnickinic

-----Original Message-----
From: scheiderer2000 at yahoo.com
To: at-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] at-l ramen with peanut butter

A simple version of this is to add a heaping spoonful or 2 of peanut butter to
your prepared noodles- nothing else needed. I've added peanut butter to various
flavors of  Thai kitchen rice noodles with great success. So much success that
I've taken to making this trail meal at home-- with the addition of fresh
veggies.

-laces