[at-l] I think...

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Mon Feb 5 20:29:47 CST 2007

Gary Ticknor wrote:

> Somehow I just don't think that Ball-mer is the right place to be
> celebrating a Colts victory, fine or otherwise.

Happenstance...mere happenstance. I always watch the Super Bowl at my
seester's. As it turns out, the last two Super Bowls have had my two
teams winning. I can't help what happened between the Irsay's and the
city way back then. Though, I'll bet Ford woulda pardoned Robert Irsay,
too.

> (and no, Felix, he shouldn't have pardoned Nixon. I think I'll go
> console myself with a cupcake)

I'll be damned...that way YOU...I owe Greyowl and apology. I was
thinkin' it was him who was still mad at Ford. And, as I've said, those
were some damned good cupcakes. True dat...

Go Blue!!

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98