[at-l] Colorado Trail "End to End" Guide updated

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 19:16:54 CST 2007

I updated my Colorado Trail "End to End" guide to reflect the changes from the second to the third edition of the Colorado Trail databook. This guide should help you in your planning of an extended trek on the Colorado Trail.

The major differences from the previous version of my "End to End" guide are:

* Mileage between towns. The trail "gained" 15 miles since the last data book was published.
* The Copper Mountain post office is no more! A hiker a must resupply in Breck or Frisco now
* A brief blurb about bears and permits

While my guide will not replace the maps, databook and guidebook for the Colorado Trail, it does help sort out all the needed information in a compact form.

The guide can be found at:
http://www.pmags.com/colo_trail_info.htm

If you have any questions, please drop me a line!

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com