[at-l] Blueberry Patch

Ken Larsen athawkeye at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 11:51:02 CST 2007

Hey everybody,
     Planning a hike of GA this spring to celebrate 10
years since my ankle reconstruction (thanks to
Springer Mt!) and was wondering on the status of the
Blueberry Patch.  I see they don't have a website, and
I'm just wondering if anyone local can provide me with
information, since I'm planning on staying there.
Gary was just incredible when I was there, so I really
do want to stay there when I return.  Thanks in
advance....

Hawkeye