[at-l] here's a funny thing...

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 19:12:47 CST 2007

I got the same thing and none of the flights were out of NY.  Well, I  just
came back from the BVIs and I want to go back immediately but will  contemplate
my options.  I did hike during my stay on Jost Van Dyke, BVI  and the temps
were in the mid eighties.  I just took it slow and took a few  pictures from
vistas overlooking Frances Drake Channel and the harbors of  JVD.  I did meet
some other hikers from New Hampshire and Virginia who  hikes daily in the cool
of the day but I picked the mid day sun to hike under  and my steps were slow
but they got me where I was going.  Knees did not  hurt but then I was not
carrying a pack with gear,

Skylander