[at-l] The Police AKA Yogi as verb

Tamara Krebs tamarakrebs20 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 02:17:06 CST 2007

>Maybe it's un-PC to teach English in the schools today, as it may offend
>illegal aliens

Illegal I am not, but Alien I am and learning Canadian English (a mix of
American and British plus EH) and not being a great speller, then comming
here it is totaly different. Litre=liter, Centre=Center, Cheque=check,
Touque=tobogan, Loonie=$1 coin, Twoonie=$2. coin, double double =coffee with
2 sugar &2 cream, etc etc That and British I think has to be the hardest
English to learn with Austrailian following close behind. Got your trousers
dirty? I had to laugh today another Nurse spelt the medical name for belly,
Abdomineal, when its Abdomenal geez even with a degree somepeople cant
spell. what the hell i cant spell either, but I can swear in 4 languages :D
woo kaers fff yr speln b bat, azz lung ass u kan cuss, hu gevs a $h!+.

Tamarack
TamaraKrebs20 at hotmail.com