[at-l] Pole impact study (was I have finally joined at-l. so hello!)

Casey Horrigan newcasey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:43:42 CST 2007

Hey Mara.. Thanks for the welcome. you can call LNT and ask them about
the pole study, they are very helpful there. you did return my phone
call, though you never got back to me about the forrest service jobs..
IF you have anymore information, let me know, id really like to get
some applications in.

talk to you soon.
Casey "Dingle"